Change of Status

If you are already in the U.S. on a temporary non-immigrant visa and are looking to change from your current status to an F-1 student visa status, you will first need to choose the school where you want to study and apply with USCIS to change your status to F1 visa.

Our Office can help to research for schools within your criteria. We may help to search for schools near your relatives, schools with your desired programs or schools within your tuition limit…etc. After you have been accepted to a school, we help to prepare an application to apply with USCIS to change your status and follow up with USCIS processing to ensure on-time response to any request for additional evidences.

Fees :
School Application Fee: Varied by school
Filing Fee : $290.00
SEVIS Fee : $200.00

Time required :
The waiting time required for the immigrant visa petition to be approved depends on each period. However, it usually takes from 2-4 months.

Comments are closed.